Image Card Guidelines
Our current image upload guidelines restrict the use of certain types of images. The following guidelines have been put in place to help you with your selection; however, Bank of Salem reserves the right to approve or deny any image at our sole discretion.
Please do not submit any images that contain the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by a Bank of Salem partner – if you didn’t take the photo or own the image, we cannot accept it.
- Branded products (except those associated with a Bank of Salem partner).
- Provocative, lewd, or sexual content – including nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age.
- Celebrities, musicians, public figures, athletes, cartoons, etc. (except for those associated with approved Bank of Salem partners).
- Violence, violent acts or any type of death imagery (e.g. images of skulls).
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs (e.g. gangs, hatred, drug/alcohol abuse, graffiti).
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures.
- Images of money from any country (including the United States) where money is the central focus of the photo.
- Images of flags. (Our gallery contains flag related imagery – please review those images if you are interested in having a flag on your card).
- Controversial subject matter such as political or religious statements and/or images. Phone numbers (e.g. 600 or 900 #’s) and URL addresses (e.g. www.xyz.com).
- Competitive marks/names (e.g. Discover, American Express, etc.).
- Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or discernible. This includes non-English text, images, where the subject is unclear (i.e. blurry, distorted, etc.) and may be interpreted as violating the guidelines.
- Any reference to the Olympic Games or events.
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at point of sale.
Back to Terms and Conditions