Terms and Condtions
The Bank of Salem MyPic personalized debit card service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Additional general terms and conditions apply to your Debit Card as outlined in the Cardholder Agreement and Disclosure Statement governing all use of your Debit Card. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the “Image”. YOU AGREE TO DESTROY YOUR OLD CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW MYPIC CARD AND HOLD BANK OF SALEM HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
2. Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, your card-linked account will be debited $15 when your Image is approved. The $15 fee will apply to a new, replacement or reissued MyPic Debit Card.
3. You warrant to Bank of Salem that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image’s owner to use the image on your MyPic Debit Card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your MyPic Debit Card; and (iii) use of the Image by Bank of Salem will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
4. Bank of Salem may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the Image.
5. You (or you have obtained consent from the image’s owner) grant to Bank of Salem a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Bank of Salem for the purpose of providing your MyPic Debit Card.
6. You consent (or have obtained consent from the image’s owner) to Bank of Salem storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
7. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Bank of Salem, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Bank of Salem resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your MyPic Debit Card, or arising out of or as a result of Bank of Salem storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
8. Bank of Salem’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the MyPic Debit Card, and Bank of Salem is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Bank of Salem permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Bank of Salem is not responsible for poor quality images or images poorly positioned on the MyPic Debit Card template.
9. Your MyPic Debit Card remains the property of Bank of Salem and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Bank of Salem for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your MyPic Debit Card is linked to is closed.
10. If approved, the Image will be stored by Bank of Salem or its agents and contractors for a period of at least three (3) years. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued MyPic Debit Cards within a three-year period unless you have uploaded another image within that period.
11. Bank of Salem reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a MyPic Debit Card.
© Copyright 2008-2013 The Bank Of Salem