** Most web enabled phones can be used with our Mobile Banking system. Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for web access or text messages.
The Bank of Salem is proud to announce the arrival of Mobile Banking!
Mobile Banking lets you view your balances and transactions anywhere that you can use your cell phone (your phone must have web access and text messaging capabilities).**
It's Secure and it's Simple! You can access balance information, view recent transactions and transfer funds between accounts through your cell phone's browser.
Mobile Banking is safe and secure. Data transmission utilizes encryption and multiple layers of authentication.
Mobile Banking is a service provided at no charge for our Internet Banking customers.**
TO ENROLL, simply log in to Internet Banking, click the OPTIONS menu, and choose Mobile Banking.
- Enter your cell phone number
- Select your provider from the list (AT&T users, select CINGULAR)
- Choose a 4-digit Mobile PIN
- In a few moments you will receive a text message with a one-time password and a link.
- Select the link, enter your Internet Banking Access ID, your Mobile PIN (which you created in step 3), and Submit.
- That's it. Each time you log in to Mobile Banking, you will receive a text message with a link and a new one-time password. (This keeps your access secure) Select the new link each time to log in.
Enroll in Mobile Banking